View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 10:24 PM   #326
besthot31

Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

besthot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Crazy Cunt takes the Biggest Cumshot I have ever SEEN

Crazy Cunt takes the Biggest Cumshot I have ever SEEN

Genres: Femdom, HandJob, Milking Table, Abandon Forced Orgasm, Domination, FootJob, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction

Lexi just turned 21 and has really begun to enjoy nightlife, alcohol, and hard cocks. Problem is she�s in a relationship. Her boyfriend worships the ground she walks on, but he has a super small cock. He buys her everything she wants, treats her really nice, and does anything to keep her happy. Unfortunately for him BIG cocks that shoot buckets of cum is what LEXI wants most. Cold hearted Lexi jerks off another man while she verbally humiliates and disgraces her boyfriend. She holds nothing back showing no concern for his feelings. To make matters worse, Lexi gets drenched in CUM by another man. This is no ordinary CUMSHOT either. This the is BIGGEST load of CUM I have ever seen. Jets and jets of hot SPERM blasted Lexi's face and big tits ... so much so she became overwhelmed by it. She made a dash for the shower as soon as taping was done. The legendary PETER NORTH never had a cumshot better than this ONE. This has to be one of the best handjob videos ever ... unless you�re Lexi's boyfriend!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:59
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 95.6 MB
Download Crazy Cunt takes the Biggest Cumshot I have ever SEEN
besthot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10648 секунды с 9 запросами