View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 05:54 PM   #72
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- The Wolfe Next Door-Chad White, Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage

Missax.com- The Wolfe Next Door-Chad White, Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage

Description:
I sit on the Psychiatrist_s pink velvet sofa as her eyes are fixated on her notepad. So you want to hear about the day it all began? I guess it started when I asked my husband for a divorce. I was just irritated with him_everything he did would annoy me. A part of me worried I had fallen out of love with him_but I also had other things on my mind_like my boss and his new expectations of me as Supervisor.
My husband and I had gotten into an argument. It was silly_trivial_now that I think back on it.. but at the time_that moment was everything. I wanted a divorce_and I said the words to him. I hoped he would wake up at that moment_pull me in close_beg me not to leave him. He didn_t. He calmly nodded_if that_s what you really want. No emotion. No struggle. He was going to let me go!
I grabbed my keys_my work bag_and I headed next door. My best friend_Ivy_would know what to do. She listened to me quietly as I explained how our relationship is basically over_and he doesn_t care at all. I knew she would settle my nerves_tell me I_m on the right track_and that in time_everything will be alright. She would agree with me_she gets me. She would totally agree that I have to leave him.

Ivy_You have to stay with your husband!
What?!
Marriages aren_t easy_you have to constantly work at them. You have to put in work_just as you put in time at your job_you have to put in time together.
but you don_t understand.. it_s almost as if he WANTS me to divorce him. He seemed almost pleased when I told him I want a divorce. not angry at all.
Ivy took my hand_I agree with you. There is something wrong with your marriage_but you can_t just leave. He_d take everything you have_and you_d have to split up the time with your boy_it would kill him to break up his family.
I guess.. I suppose you_re right.
Ivy thought for a moment and asked_How_s sex with Chad?
What does that have to do with anything?
It has everything to do with if your relationship is salvageable or not.
The sex is still amazing. Chad is an amazing lover_very attentive_and he_s always surprising me.
Ivy nods thinking to herself. I knew she was going to come up with a plan. I then remembered my friend from work_Jenny from work knows a great psychiatrist that also does marriage counseling.
Ivy rolled her eyes_No_bad idea. Psychiatrists just want to bleed you dry and dose you up. They_re overrated and you don_t need them. Let me talk to him

Ivy was going to make everything okay. She gave me confidence that I could be a better wife_a more sexually experimental wife. I felt as if she opened a door and showed a whole new world of pleasure to me. I was going to be the woman my husband deserved.
Ivy comes to the door_it_s raining_and her open-toed heels stay dry by her four-inch stiletto heels_she knocks on the door and practices her confused look. Oh is Scarlett not home? she asks Chad when he tells her she_s at work. How silly of me. Well_may I come in and use your restroom_really quick? He lets her in_trying not to stare at her perfect ass in her lavender pencil skirt. Scarlett had mentioned before he has a thing for her in her work skirts_hmph.. it_s a good thing that Ivy took note of all his weaknesses. She needs everything she can use to make him her_s.

Ivy comes out of the bathroom and sees Chad sitting on the sofa waiting to walk her out. He stands.
Ivy walks towards him_oh_don_t get up.. I wanted to tell you that Scarlett came over and told me about your problem_and I_m totally on your side.
Chad looks confused_he would never talk to his friends about their relationship issues_and the idea of Scarlett telling Ivy their troubles irritates him_You are?
Absolutely. I told her that she_s got to be a lot less uptight_she_s so irritable for whatever reason and she_s taking it out on you_I mean.. you poor guy.
Chad scoffs_thank you. It seems like anything I do annoys her. I annoyed her by walking in the house too heavy_she hates that I grew a beard_and last week she told me I breath too loud.
Ivy rolls her eyes_seriously?
Yeah. But hey-- I think she_s just under a lot of stress from work. They promoted her and now she_s got a team of people underneath her_her boss is always criticizing her_and she doesn_t even get her pay raise until they are satisfied with her performance as supervisor
Ivy nods_that_s got to be it.. And hey-- I_m doing my best to get her a little less uptight in the bedroom too. She winks at Chad.
Chad swallows in tension_she told you about our sex life?
Ivy nods and smiles knowingly
She said she has a problem with our sex life?
Ivy puts her hand on Chad_s knee_yeah but not that it_s your fault. I told you_I_m on YOUR side.
I can_t believe she would talk about something so personal.
Ivy tries to soothe him_yeah.. hey.. I_m her best friend_and girls talk.. it_s not a big deal.
Chad looks down in shame.
I totally feel for you. She_s a sweet girl_so wholesome_but she_s got to be less mousey and stiff if she wants to keep a man like yourself satisfied.
Well thank you but I wouldn_t say she_s stiff or mousey_no.. not at all.
Ivy rubs his thigh_she stares into his eyes and purrs_You_re very handsome_very masculine_I know you_ve got strong sexual needs that are left unfulfilled_you need more of a Wolfe in the bedroom than a mouse.
Chad clears his throat and sits back_Thanks_but I think we_re doing alright in that part of our relationship. Her sex drive is not an issue in our relationship_she even wants it when we_re fighting.
Ivy gushes and she crawls ontop of him_mm make-up sex is so passionate_tell me.. do you throw her down and fuck the anger our of her?
Chad looks to the side_trying not to do what his body wants him to do. He considers putting his arms around her_kissing her_or picking her up and sitting her on her heels to head back outside the door.
Ivy digresses_Missionary_of course. I know Scarlet_s a mish-girl. Scarlet told me you have a big cock_do you lay her down and punish her with it when she_s been a bad girl?
Chad laughs awkwardly_So.. your husband is next door_right?
Ivy nods_I don_t want to talk about my husband. I_d rather talk about you_your needs_your cock. Scarlet and I talked and she said that she_d trust me to fuck you_the way you_ve always dreamt of fucking her.
She said that?
Ivy nods_her lips just millimeters next to Chad_s. She won_t kiss him_he has to make the first move for her plan to work. She purrs_She can be your little proper wife_and let me be your dirty whore next door.
Watch the story unfold..

Nominated:
XBIZ Best Boy-Girl Sex Scene - Ivy Wolfe & Chad White
Model:
Chad White, Ivy Wolfe, Scarlett Sage
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_wolfenextdoor_51941180511m1080.mp4
File Size : 2969.15 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:54:52