View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 02:54 AM   #13
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fakehub.com- Slim Blonde Gets Filled With Creampie Cum-James*, Sindy Vega

Fakehub.com- Slim Blonde Gets Filled With Creampie Cum-James*, Sindy Vega

Description:
Clara (53 mins) When this skinny blonde came sauntering into my office I was a happy man. She looked like a fashion model straight out of Beverly Hills. I couldn_t wait to work my magic_and get balls deep inside her. However_there were a few drawbacks_the biggest one being that she couldn_t speak a word of English. I came up with a great idea to solve this problem_I brought in one of my old friends to act as translator to help me convey my message. She gets off watching me take advantage of naive girls_so it works out well. I_m lucky to have her_because without communicating would be near impossible. Through the translator_I gave dear Clara the spiel about being famous and becoming a top fashion model. She didn_t seemed to bothered about what she would have to do to get the top jobs. I mean_when you think about it_lots of famous women sucked their way to the top. It_s just a formality in most cases. The girls who are willing to suck a man off for a life changing opportunity are usually the ones who reach the dizzying heights. Clara was one of these girls and although it may not be me that takes her to the top_this one has potential written all over her.
Model:
James*, Sindy Vega
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2007.68 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:53:33
Video : AVC, 5 096 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: