View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 08:10 PM   #17
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fakehub.com- Nerdy Blonde Studies The Art of Fucking Dick-James*

Fakehub.com- Nerdy Blonde Studies The Art of Fucking Dick-James*

Description:
Cat (52 mins) Yes_I love hot blondes_especially when they_re slightly geeky and wearing glasses. This girl was ticking all my boxes_I just had to spunk all over her sweet innocent face. Whoops_clumsy me I managed to ruin her glasses by getting jizz all over them_I hope she can forgive me. Anyway I met Cat the beautiful opticians assistant when I was shopping for a new pair of sun glasses. She helped me pick out a great pair_and there was a bit of chemistry happening. I seized the moment and went into _fakeagent mode_. She seemed really impressed with my business card and was greatly interested in a new career. The way she was looking at me was making my dick twitch in my boxers_I knew I had to get her on my couch. She was even more intrigued when I told her how much money she could make. We agreed to meet up in my office the next day. Cat is quite shy_I wanted her to believe in herself so I got her to put on some lingerie_I had to delve into my secret collection that I_ve managed to accumulate from previous girls. One of my rules is that I never wash them_so when I_m alone I can sniff them when I_m wanking. It was another great session and the girl left with a smile on her face_and hopefully a bit more confidence in herself...
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1828.55 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:52:04
Video : AVC, 4 764 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: