View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 10:29 PM   #83
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Young Dumb and Full of Cum III-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Young Dumb and Full of Cum III-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Description:
VK3821
I​ncludes: Alexis Fawx_Cherie Deville_handjob_titjob_pussyslide_Tyler Nixon

Alexis and Cherie have been neighbors for a long time_but ever since Alexis_ husband left her_their relationship has grown into a strong friendship. Alexis is worried about how she will manage the mortgage_Tyler_s college_and the piles of bills. Cherie mentioned that she will ask the owner at Tokyo Spa if they could use a new girl. Alexis was so grateful for the opportunity. She knows that Cherie_s work must pay exceptionally well for Cherie to only work the weekends and live so comfortably. Cherie pulled on her coat_I_m running late_but I_ll come over tomorrow afternoon to teach you the basics. I_m sure they_re going to want you_you_re a gorgeous woman.
The following day..
Tyler is watching the game when Cherie comes in. He knows Cherie well_he_s a great client of hers. When he visits her they share passionate moments_she gets into his head and knows exactly what to say to push all of his buttons_and the way she does her special trick, makes him weak; but outside of the Tokyo Spa_she is just Cherie_and he is just the neighbor boy. Hi Tyler, Cherie says cheerfully.
Tyler ignores her as his favorite team scores a first down_YES!
Alexis rolls her eyes and call out to Tyler_Rude_Ty. She turns her attention to her friend_Sorry_you know how the boy gets when his sportsball game is on.
Cherie nods_ooh perfect your fireplace is on_let_s set up there. It_ll be warm
Woah.. what are you doing? You_re blocking the game!

Cherie notices their mistake and apologizes_Oh sorry Ty. we can set up in the other room.
Alexis rolls her eyes sweetly_Come on baby_can_t you watch your sports game in your bedroom? Please?
Tyler turns the game off annoyed. He walks up the stairs and it dawns on him how unusual it is that Cherie is setting up a massage table in his home_in front of his step-mother. Does Alexis know what Cherie does for a living. He listens carefully as he walks.

Cherie grabs massage oil out of her purse and instructs_Ok Alexis. You_re going to want to get in your uniform. If you don_t have anything pretty_you can borrow something of mine.

Alexis looks down at her dress she handpicked from her closet. It was the sexiest dress she owns and she hasn_t worn it since college. She feels insecure and she sweetly asks_What do you think the customer will want me to wear?

Anything skimpy_it will come off soon anyway.

Tyler stops in his tracks. What did he hear Cherie say to his sweet step-mother? He turns around searching for the words_any words_just say something!
What are you ladies... talking about?
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa__dumb3_51941180406m1080.mp4
File Size : 1539.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:28:31
Video : AVC, 7 317 kb/s, 30.000 FPS