View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 11:56 PM   #87
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Honeymoon pt.3-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Honeymoon pt.3-Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon

Description:
AVN 2020 Nominee - Best Leading Actor - Tyler Nixon
XBIZ 2020 Nominee - Best GG Sex - IvyBridgettethe RekindleSynopsis: Bridgette B has managed to separate her ex-husband_Tyler Nixon_and his new wife_Ivy Wolfe. All she needs is to ensure Tyler falls in love with her all over again.

Tyler pauses and looks out the window. Ivy_s got to be coming back_she_s stormed out on him_but she always comes back. He tries to focus on the conversation with Bee_We had some fun times though_didn_t we?
Bridgette smiles as she reminisces_the best of times_babe.. it_s hard not to remember you when I see your face. You haven_t aged a bit.
You look beautiful as ever_can_t say you haven_t changed though_you have..
Bridgette looks him curiously.
Tyler explains_You_ve went from an adorable eighteen year old girl to a sophisticated woman_and you_ve got a way about you_there_s something that tells me that a lot of men would fight to be in your company.
Bridgette nuzzles her shoulder into his_well an old cat keeps me company_but I do most of my business from my office here. I rarely travel for business_like I did this week. I_m not the social bee I used to be_I live a very quiet_busy_solitary life here.
Tyler smiles.
Bridgette warmly smiles and exhales with a satisfied_hmm.. she touches his soft_supple lips_it_s really good to see you_my old friend_I_ve missed that smile.
I think about you often, he stands up_she follows his lead and stands face-to-face with him. Tyler can feel the heat from her body_it_s good to see that my busy bee is successful and keeping out of trouble.
Bridgette purrs_well_my dear_a bee can accomplish many good deeds_but if she stings once_she gets a reputation.
Tyler traces the muscle in her arm with his finger_good deeds, he scoff laughs warmly.
Don_t you think I was more good than bad? she toys with the tips of his fingers_intertwining her hand with his.
Tyler nods_Of course you were.
No one has ever touched me the way you did_I want you to know that.
Tyler locks eyes with her
Bridgette_..after all of these years your touch lingers on my skin_your voice in my ear_your taste on my tongue.
Tyler exhales_I_m sorry. I should have been a better man for you.
You were perfect_I shouldn_t have let you go.
Tyler_I hope someone makes you as happy as you made me.
Bridgette soft kisses Tyler on the lips_me too
Model:
Bridgette B, Ivy Wolfe, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_honeymoonpt3_51941181105m1080.mp4
File Size : 2033.22 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:37:50
Video : AVC, 7 297 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 226 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream