View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 05:31 AM   #105
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,495 раз(а) в 4,236 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- The Freebie-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- The Freebie-Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon

Description:
Alexis is filled with anticipation and anxiety_but still she tries her best to look natural as Tyler wakes up. She sips her coffee_Good morning_baby.
Tyler nods with his sleepyhead_he feels the tension in his step-mother but still_could this strange situation be some sort of dream?
Alexis watches Tyler sit next to her_he looks forward out the kitchen window. Alexis is starting to feel regret_well.. this is awkward_isn_t it?​ She smiles at Tyler_hoping he_ll ease her suffering.
Did my dad do this? Was that talk with him some sort of elaborate setup?
No honey. That would be cruel.
Tyler nods & clears his throat.
Your father told me that you expressed interest in his proposition.
Tyler nods_but are you cool with it?
Oh yeah.. you know he cheated on your mom and that_s why she left him. I knew about that when we started to get serious.
Tyler_I knew my dad was a player when I was a young_but..
Alexis cuts him off_you think the whole idea is ridiculous?
Of course not. All I_m saying is that you wouldn_t have to do anything you don_t want to.
I chose you
Tyler looks into his step-mother_s eyes_you did?
Alexis_Of course. You_re such a handsome young man_and I always thought we flirted with each other. Those little flirtations were getting to be a little more bold and your father picked up on them. We joked about me having sex with you_but then I thought about it_and the more I thought about it_the better it sounded.
Tyler nods_I keep thinking about all the possible repercussions of making love to my step mom.
Alexis_Oh honey_you_re so sweet. We_re not going to make love_it_s just fucking.
Tyler is shocked into silence.
Alexis continues_And this opportunity comes around for us every year before our wedding anniversary. You know he wouldn_t get married without this agreement.
Tyler looks suspiciously at Alexis_How do you feel about him being with another woman?
Alexis_Fine_as long as there is no romance_no dinner date_and it_s just sex_just physical connection_then it_s ok with me.
Tyler thinks about all the times his father has humiliated him by hitting on girls at his school_what if he chooses one my friends_girls from my school?
Alexis shrugs_They_re grown women now_they_re all eighteen.
Tyler_But he_s twice their age. What makes him think they_re going to want to have sex with him either? Dad must look like an old geezer to an 18 year old girl.
Alexis laughs_your father is very handsome. Any woman would be happy to be with him.
I bet a hundred bucks he can_t land an 18 year old girl.
Alexis laughs and shakes her head wishing that he would accept or deny her.
Tyler_Have you been with another man before?
Since your father? No. I have the opportunity to_but I_ve never taken it. Sex is different for women than it is for men_and I understand that. I_ve always needed an emotional connection with a man before I could feel a sexual attraction.
Tyler wide-eyes listening.
Alexis continues_Once I lied to him and told him I had an affair with a guy from a dating app. shakes head at the absurdity I went on a date with him_but I didn_t connect with him. It was so obvious I was nothing to him than another conquest..such a turn off. I sat in my car down the block and waited for hours until I pulled into our drive. I didn_t want your father to think that I _lost it_ now that I_m getting older.
You_re stunning_you could have anyone. I_m just so.. surprised. I don_t know if you_re fully ok with this_even though you say you are. You_re basically allowing Dad to cheat on you once a year_and if I was married to you_I wouldn_t want to even look at another woman.
Alexis smiles and kisses him on the cheek. She stays close
Tyler looks at her_he whispers you chose me?
Alexis nods and smiles_if you_ll have me.
Are you kidding? I_d have you over and over again.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Alexis Fawx, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_freebie_51941180404m1080.mp4
File Size : 1238.05 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:22:56
Video : AVC, 7 292 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 236 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream