View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 05:41 AM   #107
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,495 раз(а) в 4,236 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Catch Point-Isiah Maxwell, Ivy Lebelle

Missax.com- Catch Point-Isiah Maxwell, Ivy Lebelle

Description:
Synopsis: Coach Isiah Maxwell receives a phone call from Ivy Lebelle. Coach Maxwell knows that it_s likely another parent trying vying for a position on his team_he is reluctant to answer the phone_but seeing that he_s away from his desk at the University_he_s safe at home_he answers. Hi_Coach Maxwell. Can I request a few moments of your time?
I_m sorry_I_m not at the office_Ms. Lebelle. He recognizes her voice. She_s called twice before at the university. She_s particularly aggressive_and no_he_s not the sort of man to be pushed around_even if her 18-year-old is some sort of social media celebrity.
That_s alright_I_m right outside your door. I_ll be up soon. She hangs up_and within minutes she_s knocking on his door. Coach Maxwell is shocked. The nerve of this woman! She thinks because she was on a popular sitcom_because she has money_that she can persuade him to give up a position on the team when her daughter has no talent! She saunters past him in a fitted skirt_leopard print_it screams for Coach Maxwell to notice_and she does. He stiffens his spine_he must not be persuaded_not by her fame_nor her money_or by her body. Ivy looks at him with piercing blue eyes_she was never the type of woman to accept no, for an answer_and years later_her resolve has only strengthened. She will win a spot for her little angel on his team_for her pride_for her daughter_and for the sake of winning. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Isiah Maxwell, Ivy Lebelle
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_coachisiah_51941180409m1080.mp4
File Size : 1935.69 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:35:59
Video : AVC, 7 294 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 244 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: