View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 08:39 AM   #116
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- A Matter of Time-Britney Amber, Kyle Mason

Missax.com- A Matter of Time-Britney Amber, Kyle Mason

Description:
My friends told me that I married a playboy. Sure-- he had a bit of a wandering eye_was a little flirty with pretty waitresses and if he got a little tipsy at parties_he would dance a little too close to my girlfriends_but I was in love. I had a stepson_Kyle Mason_and I spent a lot of time with him. My husband had to work late_he had to travel often_and Kyle kept me company. I missed my husband when he was away from me_which was more often than not_and I began to feel very close with Kyle. I confess to you_so long as you won_t tell anyone_that I think Kyle_s handsome.. and God knows that I have fantasized that he was my husband. I never acted on these terrible thoughts_but when Kyle went away for college_the thoughts of me and him together were so loud_they were deafening. Kyle_s coming home for the Holiday and we_re going to have a wonderful dinner together_just me_him_and my husband. The next day we_re all going to go to the beach_and maybe even rent a boat!
The day he came I was so excited to see him_my smile stretched from ear to ear. I tried on my bikinis for him. I know this is wrong to wear a two piece in front of my stepson_but there is something about him that makes me feel sexy and young. I received a call from my girlfriend_Whitney_during dinner. She told me she saw my husband leaving a hotel room with another woman. Kyle heard the entire conversation_he held me in his strong arms. I looked up at him_smelling his familiar scent_I felt him pressing into me. I smiles through my tears_I know I should feel sadness because I can never be with a man that cheats_but now I know_I know for certain that Kyle wants me too. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Britney Amber, Kyle Mason
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_amatteroftime_51941190826m1080.mp4
File Size : 2950.26 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:54:56
Video : AVC, 7 297 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 223 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: