View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 12:31 PM   #123
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Let Them Talk ep. 3-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Missax.com- Let Them Talk ep. 3-Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon

Description:
I didn_t think it was so wrong to keep my relationships separate_at least for a couple of days until I could wrap my head around what in the hell I_m doing. I just had sex with my step-mom_something I_ve fantasized about over and over_endless times. That fantasy became a reality and now we_re acting as if we_re together? There are times she looks at me now and it reminds me of the way she looked at my Dad. It_s fucked up.. people used to say I look like my dad. Is she attracted to me because she misses my father? Don_t get me wrong_sex with her was easily the best thing that has ever happened in my life. I_m not sorry it happened. I now need to decide if I want it to go on. There are pros and cons to weigh. My phone buzzes_it_s a text from my girlfriend_Cherie_I_m outside.
I look out the window and I see Cherie smiling and waving at me. This bitch has crossed the line. I knew Cherie was crazy when I started dating her_but this is crazy on a whole new level. She can sense something_s up. She used to joke about me having a thing for my step-mom_but now she sees the truth. I_d give her up_but her being crazy is what makes the sex so primal_so fucking crazy.. I don_t know if I want to give that up. I tell her to leave and she refuses_she wants to meet Alexis. My heart drops. I have no idea how I_m going to juggle this.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Alexis Fawx, Cherie DeVille, Tyler Nixon
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_letthemtalk3_51941180406m1080.mp4
File Size : 1583.54 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:29:15
Video : AVC, 7 318 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 242 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream