View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 01:00 PM   #124
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,495 раз(а) в 4,236 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Is It Too Late?-Khloe Kapri, Tommy Pistol, Whitney Wright

Missax.com- Is It Too Late?-Khloe Kapri, Tommy Pistol, Whitney Wright

Description:
Written and Directed by Whitney Wright.
Starring Khloe Kapri and Tommy Pistol_anal sex.From Whitney: This story is inspired missed connections post that I stumbled upon. It was titled You used tobabysit my kids..." The post went on to say: ...and whenever we said goodnight_you would look at me over my wifes shoulder as if youwished that she was the one leaving and you were the one that I would be going to bed with. I always wondered what would have happened if either of us had said something or made amove......Is it too late now?
When you_ve been married for ten years_you_ve got a brand new little one_and your business isn_t kicking off quite like you_ve expected_tension is normal_right? I try to tell myself that as my wife_Whitney Wright_is nagging me about getting a job. She doesn_t realize that me and my partner_s craft beer business is just months from kicking off. We landed 3 chain grocery deals_we_re investing in production_and then all we_ve got to do is promote it and collect. It sounds simple_but it_s not.. and to be honest with you_it would be nice to have a supportive partner. I consider all of this as Khloe walks into the kitchen. Khloe_s our babysitter_and she_s so beautiful that it_s difficult to make eye contact with her. I feel just like a schoolboy around her_and I swear to God that she flirts with me at times. She makes me feel like a man. Every man should feel like the Kind of his household_he_s appreciated_necessary-- it_s an instinct in every man that_s primal. I watch Khloe walking out the door and my heart drops. I won_t see her until next week. She turns around and smiles at me_right before she closes the door. She_s like a vulnerable little bird_I feel like her father figure. I want to protect her_to make sure she_s going to be alright in the real world. She_s just an eighteen year old girl_but she wears these womanly little mini dresses that show off her perky little ass_yes-- she_s so innocent and sweet_but I believe she bends over just to show me. She_ll peek her head over her shoulder when she does it_she wants me to see just how perfect her ass is. She has her way to make me dream about the dirty girl inside that_s begging to break free. I could teach her tight little-- TOMMY! My wife calls me from the bedroom_Tommy! To-mmy!_her voice is like nails on a chalkboard_it knocks me out of my fantasy and makes my dick go limp. It_s all okay. It_s alright to dream about Khloe so long as I don_t act on it. Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Khloe Kapri, Tommy Pistol, Whitney Wright
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : missa_isittoolate_51941190827m1080.mp4
File Size : 3071.24 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:56:57
Video : AVC, 7 321 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 213 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: