View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 02:04 PM   #20
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fakehub.com- Cutie Lets Loose All Over Agent s Cock-James*, Claudia V

Fakehub.com- Cutie Lets Loose All Over Agent_s Cock-James*, Claudia V

Description:
Claudia (42 mins) Claudia is a business class brunette who_d been suppressing her sexual urges for too long. She has long tanned legs and a body that just won_t quit. Here_s how our paths crossed: It was a nice day so I went for a walk to see what I could find_armed with my trusty camera_I went prowling the streets. After a few rejections I thought it wasn_t going to be my day_but then_in my peripheral I caught a glimpse of the sexy Claudia. As soon as she made slight eye contact I knew it was game on. Automatically_I went into agent mode and did what it took to get her back to my office. I took her to a cafe and we talked about her job_she was unhappy with her work_her boss was a real slave driver. She was the perfect candidate for the casting couch. I told her I could change her life if she had me as her agent. A couple of days later I got the phone call_I told her to come to my office. She seemed impressed with my spiel about working in the fashion industry and photo modelling. She was a bit on the shy side at first_but it didn_t take long before I_d sweet talked her into getting naked_ I could sense the whole situation was making her wet as an otters pouch. The way she was reacting when I was touching her it was very positive. It was as if she hadn_t been touched in a long while. She has a smile so large it looked like she stretched it with a coat hanger in her mouth. I think she might have known deep down that I was full of it but was just going along with it for some excitement. Anyway_it was a great afternoon_and I know we both got something out of this chance encounter.
Model:
James*, Claudia V
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1529.21 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:41:55
Video : AVC, 4 954 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: