View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 02:12 PM   #126
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,495 раз(а) в 4,236 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- Kat + Mouse-August Ames, Katrina Jade

Missax.com- Kat + Mouse-August Ames, Katrina Jade

Description:
In August_s Words:
I know my stepsister Katrina really well_when she gets mean_it_s because she_s frustrated with something. There is something about my relationship with Daddy that she is jealous of. She_s been quiet about it when I bring it up to her_but I know her all too well. It was a warm Indian Summer day when I was out on the patio doing my homework when Kat showed up. I figured she came out to apologize to me_or at least confess what_s been on her mind.
She shows me a hidden camera of me having sex with her stepfather_who we both call Daddy. I didn_t know how she got it and I was lost for words. Katrina_never being the type that_s lost for words_told me I_ll show everyone unless you give me what I want. She said that since Daddy is playing with me_she wants to know what_s so special. She made me get undressed for her. It felt embarrassing_even though she has seen me naked hundreds of times. My mind whirled with thoughts about my odd relationship. I told her how it_s been fun playing with Daddy but Charlie_the hot guy from my third hour at school_has been asking me out for months. I_m going to take him up on his offer. I want a boyfriend and a normal life_and I want everything to be normal and uncomplicated again. I thought that would please her_but it didn_t.
Katrina told me_I want to kiss you. I know she has lesbian tendencies_but I didn_t expect that she would want me! I was frustrated with Katrina for complicating my life even more_but oddly_flattered. I felt sexy when she looked at me_and it felt a little bit how Daddy makes me feel. Our lips met_I felt her velvety tongue slip into my mouth_I tasted her_and pulled back_can I call you daddy?
Model:
August Ames, Katrina Jade
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_blackmailsis_51941170926m1080.mp4
File Size : 1137.84 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:20:54
Video : AVC, 7 317 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: