View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 10:39 PM   #142
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,490 раз(а) в 4,231 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Missax.com- The Webcam Incident: Roomies-Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes

Missax.com- The Webcam Incident: Roomies-Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes

Description:
Brooklyn and Jessa are in their dorm room. The girls have been friends for as long as they can remember and now they are in college together_their Freshman year! Brooklyn sighs as she studies her Chemistry_she_s struggling in the class. Jessa is browsing Facepage and then gets an instant message from Cassie. Oh it_s Cassie.. oh_no_no no, Jessa moans_she wants me to turn on my webcam.. tell me what excuse should I give her? Brooklyn_Cassie? The TA for Professor Stark is named Cassie_you think it_s the same..? Jessa interrupts_yeah.. she told me she was a TA_it_s probably her.
Brooklyn hops down onto the floor next to her friend. turn it on_please! Jessa looks at her friend suspiciously. Brooklyn_if she likes you_you can tell her how hard I study.. you could influence her into grading my test softly. Jessa tells Brooklyn that Cassie is a very formidable woman. Cassie singled her out and tried to pursue her. She must_ve heard I_m into girls and now she won_t give me space. I need to distance myself from the woman_she_s beautiful_but she_s too aggressive for my taste. Brooklyn gives her signature puppy-face and Jessa gives in.
Watch the story unfold..
Model:
Brooklyn Chase, Jessa Rhodes
Studio:
Missax.com
Info:
File Name : allherluv_webcamjessabrook_51941180109m1080.mp4
File Size : 1640.88 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:30:23
Video : AVC, 7 312 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 231 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream