Поблагодарили 5 раз(а) в 5 сообщениях

All my threads

HoushiStrife Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Helicopter Tour

Helicopter Tour

Actress name : Molly, J.T.
Movie Title : Helicopter Tour
Genre : Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Amateur, Handjob, Big Ass

Description : This weeks Ballhoney is Molly. Molly is a salesperson at a local helicopter tour joint. See, JT and I were thinking of taking a tour, and seeing her convinced us. We told her that the only way we would buy a tour was if she road with us for JTs sake. JT told me that he was gonna "act" scared, but when you see the movie you&039;ll see how much of a bitch he was. That mother fucker was terrified! But Molly did everything she could to make him feel better, and I mean EVERYTHING. She actually gave him a blowjob in the helicopter at 1000 feet. After that, we knew she was ours. Good thing too cause this was one fine black chick. She had a great ass! Not one of the loose giggly ones, this was a round, thick, and firm one. She had the perfect tits too. They weren&039;t big by anybody&039;s standards, but they were firm and perky with pointy nipples. When we got to the crib, she and JT got straight to work. Molly was a pretty shy girl, but she didn&039;t waste any time. She prepared JT with another blowjob, and then it was straight to the fucking. Get this, she told us that JT was her first sex with a first white boy. Well she sure picked the whitest one...

Duration : 44 min 22 s
Size : 349 MiB
Video Format : MPEG-4
Resolution :480 x 640

Download Helicopter Tour - 349 MiB
HoushiStrife is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16592 секунды с 9 запросами