Default His first Ruined Orgasm! Ella Kross

His first Ruined Orgasm! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : His first Ruined Orgasm!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 189 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 7 min 3 s

After a day of relentless abuse I decide my slave`s been punished enoughand offer him a few moments of relief by dropping to my knees and gentlycaressing his cock and balls with my hand. As he stands naked before mewith his hands behind his back I play with his dick and given howbeautiful I look in my skimpy latex outfit it doesn`t take long for him toget rock hard. He wants to cum so badly but I`ll be the one deciding if hegets to and when. With my tits practically spilling out of my sexy latextop I continue stroking his big dick. His balls are aching to cum but hewon`t be blowing his load unless I allow him to. "Cum!" I finally commandas I stand by his side and jerk him off but the moment he begins to orgasmI ruin it by refusing to touch him and not allowing him to even touchhimself. Instead he stands there like a loser with his hands behind hisback dribbling cum all over the floor as I watch and remind him that thisruined orgasm was all his fault for having smoked in my house earlierwithout my consent!
Genre : Female Domination, Handjobs, Ruined Orgasms

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03813 секунды с 9 запросами