Old 05-01-2020, 07:36 PM   #1700
elleypascal

Поблагодарили 18 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

All my threads

elleypascal На правильном пути
Default Cuckolding You Watch Me with a Real Man, Loser! Ella Kross

Cuckolding You - Watch Me with a Real Man, Loser! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Cuckolding You - Watch Me with a Real Man, Loser!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 257 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 9 min 34 s

Taking a seat next to my new naked slave, I point out what a nice body hehas and how big his dick is while I gently stroke it up and down. I mightlet you fuck me and even cum in my pussy but only if you suck this guy`scock afterwards! Maybe I`ll just fuck this guy and have you lick his cumfrom my pussy. You`d probably like that, wouldn`t you? Watch as I sit onmy sofa and stroke his big, hard dick while he stands before me, rubbingmy pussy while smiling at the thought of cuckolding you. Just imaginesitting there in the corner like a loser and watching as I fuck this guy`shuge cock, having him cum deep inside of me only to have you clean it outwith your tongue. I`m going to show you my pink, shaved pussy in someamazing close-up shots but don`t get any ideas - you won`t be fucking itanytime soon! Instead, I want you to stroke your cock while you watch whatI look like with a real man, loser! I`m going to count down from ten asyou jerk-off while thinking about me taking this guy`s cock inside my wethole. When I get to one I want you to cum all over the place whileimagining you`re licking his huge cock!
Genre : Bi-sexual, Cuckolding, Female Domination, Humiliation, Masturbation Instruction

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04396 секунды с 9 запросами