View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 11:36 PM   #104
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,500 раз(а) в 4,241 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Fakehub.com- Two Blondes Fuck And Suck Agent s Big Dick (Part 1)-James*, Andrea Francis, Lucy Heart

Fakehub.com- Two Blondes Fuck And Suck Agent_s Big Dick (Part 1)-James*, Andrea Francis, Lucy Heart

Description:
Lana and Lea Part 1 (49 mins) I met these stunning Russian girl a week ago in a restaurant in Budapest.... I spotted them and straight away I thought that they were the type of girls who would be interested in being fashion models. I went over and started to sweet talk them and ask them why they were in Budapest and what they were doing for work etc... they were happy to talk and I think glad that to be getting some attention. Gradually I told them what I could offer for them and they were very interested. After I_d managed to get them to my office they looked so sweet sitting on my couch I couldn_t wait to get inside them... I kept imagining which one would suck my cock first_and which pussy I would get to lick.... When I told them about LA and making about 20 thousand euros they were so excited_I could sense that they were getting more horny as the interview progressed... I think that they may have noticed that I was pitching a tent in my trousers as I was talking to them_but hey_what_s a man supposed to do these girls are smoking hot and their Russian accent was driving me wild..... They said that they_d been friends for a long time so I wanted to make them explore each other in ways that they might not have until this interview. Once I had them in their birthday suits I told them to start touching each other and kissing each other_it was extremely hot... Then I came along and yes it turned into a Blonde Russian threes some.... This session was so long I_ve had to make it into two parts_so enjoy_this really is a treat.
Model:
James*, Andrea Francis, Lucy Heart
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : scene_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1735.65 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:49:47
Video : AVC, 4 728 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO: