Good Girls Follow The Rules Part 1 – Take It Like a Champ

Actress:
Name: Good Girls Follow The Rules Part 1 – Take It Like a Champ

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 679 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 17 min 27 s

This is a 30-minute, two-part series where my Punisher has me one one position from start to finish. *Already tied in a squatting postion with a tight crotch rope, rope around my legs and thighs, and my wrists and elbows bound together. *For the first half of this scene, it isn’t so bad until we hit the 3:02 minute mark. *Having to squat was starting to burn my thighs and every time I tried shifting my weight forward, my arms were being jerked back by the lifted elbows. *To complete his rigging, Punisher loops a knot around my neck and ties me to my thighs, now making it even harder to find comfort. *So much pain, the drool poured over the ball gag in my mouth and drenched my pantyhose. *After passing the first 10 minutes, nipple clamps were added to my tits and I could feel my feel my tolerance for pain quickly decrease. * My Punisher could see I was beginning to fall apart but he wasn’t letting me go that easy without agreeing to go for another 10 minutes. *HD 720p * www.AsianaStarr.com

DOWNLOAD: Good Girls Follow The Rules Part 1 – Take It Like a Champ
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03618 секунды с 9 запросами