View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 06:35 AM   #209
Legenda

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

Legenda Непонятно, что и думать...

Jalen & Jerome

Cast: Jalen, Jerome
Genres: Muscular, Anal Sex Fucking, Ass Eating Rimming, ATM Ass To Mouth, Bareback, Facial Cum Eating, Kissing, Oral
Video language: English

Jerome always bring the hottest energy to the videos and I knew pairing him with Jalen would be magic. Both are extremely passionate, and this video sizzles!
I believe there are four cumshots in this video, though one of them we will have to take Jalen's word for it. You can be the detective and try to find all four.
But let's not get too far ahead.
The kissing is passionate, and they both were into each other's armpits. Jerome had this done to him in a previous video, and he asked to give it a try. He has been looking at your feedback, and he is eager to get as raunchy as possible for you all.
After sucking each other's dicks, Jerome rides Jalen's big uncut cock. Pretty sure this is the biggest dick Jerome has taken, and the dude just loves it! He rides it forward and reverse, giving us a quite a show of just how good he can take a cock now.
Next, Jerome rims Jalen's hole, getting it lubed up for his cock. Jalen, who is more of Top, struggles to accommodate Jerome's thick rod, b.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Jalen & Jerome
Legenda is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.01732 секунды с 9 запросами