View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 11:53 PM   #6195
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Jaden Bound & Teased

Today on Boygusher we welcome back Jaden Cass. Jaden is really into having his cock stroked and wanted to try the fleshjack since he has seen it but never had used it. I told most of the time I would tie up the guys and blindfold them so it will enhance the experience much better for him. He agreed and didn't mind being tied up and blindfolded and have me use the fleshjack on his dick. I tied him up securely to the chair and blindfolded him. I first started rubbing his cock through his underwear and instantly he was getting harder and harder. I notice a lot of guys that get tied up really enjoy it and there dicks get hard and Jaden was no exception. I removed his undies exposing his uncut cock teasing and stroking his rod. I placed some lube onto his cock and continued stroking his cock and feeling his balls. He was moaning and his hips were moving around as I was teasing his cockhead. Jaden enjoys when I feel and tease the head of his cock. I then lubed up his cock some more and then.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2459kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 261.0 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Jaden Bound & Teased
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03431 секунды с 9 запросами