Legenda

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

Legenda Непонятно, что и думать...

Sawyer and Tanner

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, BlowJob, Tatoo, Muscules, Cumshots, Flip-Flop

We heard you loud and clear. Our recent drop-dead gorgeous recruit Sawyer has been slowly trying new things with us, and tonight, he takes one more step. He bottoms for the first time -- with Tanner! (And you know Tanner has a big one, so this should be mighty interesting.) We open the scene with the guys shooting the breeze, and Tanner point out how Sawyer is already hard underneath his shorts. It's pretty obvious -- there's a big lump under the fabric. Tanner asks, "So, is this the first time?" And Sawyer says, "This is gonna be first of . . . receiving. The first time I'm actually catcher. Should be interesting." "It's a lot better being the pitcher sometimes," Tanner jokes. "My opinion," he says, smiling. Tanner asks if Sawyer has any tattoos, and offes his shirt. Oh, and then offes Tanner's tank top. Amusingly, the guyspare their matching tan lines, which leads to Tanner inspecting Sawyer's chest with his hands . . . And we're off! "You have very soft skin," Tanner says to Sawyer.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:07
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 515.7 MB

Download Sawyer and Tanner
Legenda is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11546 секунды с 9 запросами