View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 07:18 PM   #6203
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Edging Billy

There are two things that I love about Billy. One is that he is a horny young man, and that he loves kink. I just found out that he enjoys being tied and up and having is cock teased. I tied his hands and placed the blindfold over his eyes and I began my tour of his body by rubbing his smooth chest and playing with his nipples and I worked my hands down to his bulge. He was moaning as I rubbed his bulge lightly at first. I teased him until I was sure he was on edge and ready for more. That is when I finally took off his white undies. He seemed to like what I was doing and I know I enjoyed it. After I removed his undies I took his cock in my hand playing with it gently at first, and then I began to stroke a little harder with more pressure causing him to moan more. I could tell he wanted to use his hands and reach down to grab his cock, but couldn't. That is what makes bondage so much fun; you can drive a man insane by just teasing him until he pops. He finally gave up and leaned back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Edging Billy
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03503 секунды с 9 запросами