View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 02:33 AM   #6206
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Gusher - Jacob On Edge

As you recall the last time we saw Jacob is when I woke him up and stroked his morning hard-on. However, Jacob is a bit of a freak and prefers to get tied up so today we took him to the studio and prepared him and tied him up to the chair and blindfolded him. I notice he liked it because he started getting hard. I stripped him down and left him just wearing his tighty whities. As I secured his wrists to the chair, I then blindfolded him and I left the room. When I return, he was super horned up and ready!!! I started slowly by stroking his cock through the fabric of his undies. I can feel his cock twitching and throbbing as it poked out from the waistband of his undies. I then removed his undies and watched his cock bounce as it throbbed. I gently wrapped my hand around the shaft of his cock and stoked it up and down. I can tell he really liked it a lot as his hips were moving and his breathing increased. I then applied some lube to my hands and the sensitivity of his cock increased a.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

Download Boy Gusher - Jacob On Edge
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03719 секунды с 9 запросами