View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 04:27 AM   #1796
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Club Asiana Live Show October 23, 2014 Part 1 – My Go To Position

Club Asiana Live Show October 23, 2014 Part 1 – My Go-To Position

Tonight’s live show took focus on my “go-to” position, which demands that my pussy be punished and that I’d tied down to something with my pussy rope taking me right off whatever it is I’m strapped down to. *I’m wearing high heels, lingerie, my hands are tied above my head, both feet to the legs of the chair, rope wrapped around my neck and secured to the chair, with my mouth gagged, and my pussy attached to a point in the ceiling. *My favorite part about this position is when Martin hits the switch that raises me to my toes. *Where I’m comfortable enough to stand *in order to relieve some of the pressure off my pussy, but after so long, my thighs begin to tire and burn. *When my legs start to give out on me, I lower my body to rest my legs, but the rope on my pussy pulls tighter as it resists against my body. *This is the game I love to play… the game where Martin then lowers me to my chair and my pain is alleviated for a few seconds, but then ends up hurting more than if my torso was to be yanked to the ceiling again. **Asiana Starr and Martin Williams personal favorite!

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 15 min 34 s
Size: 99.9 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04416 секунды с 9 запросами