Legenda

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

Legenda Непонятно, что и думать...

Griffin & Lorenzo RAW

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Griffin, Lorenzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Jocks, 69, Rimming, Kissing, Interracial, Cumshots

After seeing Lorenzo with Noah Riley, I knew exactly who I wanted to put him with for his first full-sex scene. Griffin! I admit it, I wanted an easy shoot where the two guys would instantly connect and have amazing chemistry. I was not disappointed. I basically chased these two around for 45 minutes while they did their thing. I only had to chime in if Lorenzo was blocking whatever it was he was doing (he is still learning to let the camera in) and of course stop to take some photos. These two are nicely matched. Lorenzo seems to be a bossy Top, though he admits he can take a 9 inch cock, albeit with a lot of elbow grease, and says he has really liked getting fucked. But you can tell he moves like a Top. I have likely said it before, but the best Tops are also experienced bottoms.Griffin is usually showing off his cock sucking skills, and Lorenzo is impressed, but I think Griffin was equally impressed with Lorenzo's oral skills. He focused on his head, and it drove Griffin crazy w.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 736.9 MB

Download Griffin & Lorenzo RAW
Legenda is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21174 секунды с 9 запросами