Imagine Lesson 6 part A Imagine

Actress: Imagine
Name: Imagine Lesson 6 part A

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 31.2 MiB
Resolution: 404 x 718
Duration: 9 min 46 s

Imagine Lesson 6 part A: The incredibly gorgeous blonde bombshell Imagine is back for her 6th grueling Piss Whore Training Lesson! Imagine is looking a shot as ever and she has learned well and very quickly as she is hungry for more of her piss ! My darling little piss slave Imagine has too pee really bad and can hardly hold it in any longer which of course turns me on as i instruct my good pal James to mercilessly flog Imagine's beautiful ass ! And just to make sure Imagine understands her domination fully, I decide to write NO MERCY on her gorgeous ass so she really gets it ! How pretty ! Well I really want to see Imagine start gushing hot golden PISS so I make her squat over a measuring cup and WOW she really lets loose with a very nice hot torrent of piss ! Of course this sexxxy blonde PISS SDLUT will get no mercy at all so next I make her get down on her knees while James pours every last drop of her piss right into her sexxxy mouth and right down her throat as Imagine proves once again why she is one of my favorite submissive piss guzzling whores ! Stay tuned for the amazing part B to this lesson up next !

DOWNLOAD: Imagine Lesson 6 part A
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03877 секунды с 9 запросами