View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 09:15 PM   #1972
mrfoxx711

Поблагодарили 4 раз(а) в 4 сообщениях

All my threads

mrfoxx711 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default So Clean

So Clean

DESCRIPTION: I stopped by my friends house the other day to drop off some paper work. He was not home, so I decided to leave it with his daughter. She asked nicely if I wanted a drink of water. I was not in a real hurry, so I accepted. Little did I know Kodi had own plan. She spilled the water all over my pants. I was stuck and the only way out was taking my pants off to dry them. I just happen to be free balling that day. Kodi saw my cock hanging out and dropped to her knees to get a better look. I did not know what to do. Just before she wrapped her lips around my cock, she asked me what was I going to do. At that point I did not have to do anything but stand there and let her suck my dick. There is nothing like a light little young chick that wants to fuck. Her pussy was so nice and clean and she had the nicest pair of perky tits. I think she has done this before and it probably will not be the last time.
MODEL: Kodi Lane
GENRE: Caucasian, Teen, Blonde, Ass Licking, One-on-One, Facial, Petite, Straight

INFO:
======
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 854
Duration: 32 min 23 s
Size: 364 MiB

WATCH or DOWNLOAD
mrfoxx711 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04657 секунды с 9 запросами