Old 05-07-2020, 12:52 AM   #1725
elleypascal

Поблагодарили 18 раз(а) в 18 сообщениях

All my threads

elleypascal На правильном пути
Default Making a Potential Slave Suck Cock! Ella Kross

Making a Potential Slave Suck Cock! Ella Kross

Info:
Name : Making a Potential Slave Suck Cock!
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 235 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1 280
Runtime : 8 min 45 s

Auditioning for new slaves, I sit on my sofa and summon a contender to myside. I`m looking for somebody to serve me, but I need to see what thisloser`s limits are. In my world, the word "no" doesn`t exist and if hewants to be my new slave he must do anything and everything I ask of him.For his first task, I make him suck another slave`s cock which frightenshim since he`s never done anything sexual with another man. I threaten tosend him packing and only then does he hesitantly agree to take a dick inhis mouth. I watch as another slave strips naked and stands before mypotential servant, and after equipping him with a condom I make myauditioner suck the big, hard cock while he whines in protest. I grab himby the back of his head and guide him, ensuring that he sucks the dicknice and deep and doesn`t spare an inch. I laugh at his misery, slappingthe cock all over his face and reveling in his humiliation. Making himlick my boots, I inform him that his audition isn`t over yet and thingswill be getting much worse in his second task!
Genre : Bi-sexual, Female Domination, Humiliation, Gay Blowjobs

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11982 секунды с 9 запросами