View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 02:24 PM   #1817
admralbulldog

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

admralbulldog Непонятно, что и думать...
Default 8 Hour Crotch Rope Part 1 – Cock Teaser’s Penalty

8-Hour Crotch Rope Part 1 – Cock Teaser’s Penalty

I went about my normal day. *Woke up, went to the gym, came back home, and changed before going back out for a few errands. *With my wardrobe change, I decided to put on a super, super tight torso and crotch rope under my clothing. *I wore black leggings and a baby-t so my clothing was form fitting, yet loose enough that the rope underneath was un-noticeable. *Went to the grocery store, my usual stop for coffee, walmart, then back home. *I had even texted Martin, teasing him about the rope slipping up and falling out my clothes in between aisles. *I came home, straight into the office, still wearing the rope around my body, and wore it throughout the day. *I wore it for the office cam and promised Martin that I would not adjust or remove the rope. *Took some sexy selfies to tease him some more, until he suggested I go upstairs and make a video of myself flaunting my crotch rope – so I did. *I did a little strip tease and took it up a notch by jumping in the shower to freshen up WITH the ropes still on. *I wore it all day until Martin’s arrival. *When he came home and found me in the shower, what do you think would’ve been more appropriate?? *Yup. *He gagged me and tied me up in there. *Could you blame him? *#TrueStory *Asiana Starr Personal Favorite

Media Info:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 360 x 640
Duration: 14 min 56 s
Size: 69.1 MiB

Tags:

DOWNLOAD
admralbulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15933 секунды с 9 запросами