All my threads

RedHulk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Learn About British Tits Gina George

Learn About British Tits Gina George

::: Info :::
Actress: Gina George
Keywords: BBW, Blonde, Solo
Description:
Gina George is one lusty lady who's up for anything. She lives for mad, sexy adventures. She is always up for something filthy and hot. A perfect fit for XLGirls, is she not? Gina's next event is a wild threesome with two hard men, so stay tuned. You don't want to miss seeing what Gina can do with two cocks to play with. British bra-busters seem to be more verbally nasty in a natural way than their American counterparts. Remember Beti Phellasio? "I love sucking on a big hard cock and big balls slapping me in the face," Gina said. "I like action and as many orgasms as I can get. Lots of cum on my big boobs given to me by dirty, sex-crazy men. I get wet thinking about being shagged, and I have to finger my juicy fanny. Always in the mood, you see. If I can't get a hung man over to my house, I'll ring a girlfriend to come over quick and fuck me with a thick strap-on." "Gina George wins my prize for the most horny photo sets on XL," comments Cocksure. "She has a terrific figure combined with sexual desire and a huge lust for life that both shine out in all her photos. Can't wait to see one hell of a lot more of this brilliant XL discovery."

File name: Learn About British Tits
Photos: 65
Resolution: 1200x800
Format: jpg

Download:
RedHulk is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03487 секунды с 9 запросами