AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Alize

Alize

Name of actress: Alize, CJ Sinz
Tags: Blowjob, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Big Ass, Interracial

Alize? Oh ya the trailer park chick. That girl was so fucking hood! In a good way, not in a she&039;ll rob you with her gat kind of way. Aside from the fact that she had a big tits she had big fat ass too. We were all more interested in the ass. That&039;s the awesome thing about hood girls, there so adventurous. This girl didn&039;t know us from a whole in the wall but after a small conversation just jumped right in. Of course she was a bit frightened for dear life but after some of my smooth talking she bent. So back to her ass. This girls ass was so big (HUGE I TELL YOU!) I can&039;t stop talking about her ass. It was big. Anyway, her tits were nice too. I also enjoyed our conversation. It wasn&039;t the same old shit like I get from the usual dumb broads we pick up. This girl was street smart. I played that chick like a mojan. She got ditched with not one cent of the thousand dollars I promised her. Did I mention she got banged by Joy Baby for thirty minutes and gave that nigga head for another fifteen. So go check it out for yourself. You won&039;t be disappointed. -Sanchez

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Alize
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 480 x 640
Duration: 1 h 0 min
Size: 480 MiB

»KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09776 секунды с 9 запросами