View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 02:37 AM   #7358
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bleus Bites

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Clair Production
Cast: Andras (Tony Magera), Erno (Rick Perry), Gabor (Ken Spencer), Gergo (Sergio Foster), Kober (Adrian Bradshaw), Mozes (Rob Nelson), Robert, Tamas (Daniel Paxton), Zsolt (Gondor )
Genres: anal sex, soldiers, big cocks, oral sex, facial cumshots, uncut cocks, solo (some), prison, military, threesome

100 minutes of manly friendship in a barracks full of horny soldiers. These young, studly European men take man sex to a whole new level! "Bleus-Bites" is French military slang for new recruits.

When this appeared on my to-be-reviewed-pile I panicked for a moment. Oh my God I though - a filthy version of Blue's Clues? Alas it's not, but as soon as I laid eyes on coverstud Zsolt I forgot all about that annoying Nickelodeon animated piece of crap.
It's another East European Army fuckflick, but before you raise your eyes skywards and click the close icon, let me tell you that it's a Clair Production, and they can be pretty hair-raisingly good. Expect the familiar faces and foreskins in this barrack bangathon that'll have you wishing if you were posted near these guys, you'd want to be all that you could be. too! Don't expect just a few good men here; we have nine of them in five delectable vigtes.
If you'll excuse the opening, which is downright cheesy and cheap (as for the set: let.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:54
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1746kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bleus Bites
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14773 секунды с 9 запросами