View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 04:50 AM   #2751
Gainshade

Поблагодарили 142 раз(а) в 142 сообщениях

All my threads

Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.Gainshade Он может собой гордиться.
Default Den-i-al (Alex Faux, Clark Lewis, JP Dubois)

Den-i-al (Alex Faux, Clark Lewis, JP Dubois)

Year: 2020
Cast: Alex Faux, Clark Lewis, JP Dubois
Tags: anal, bareback, sex, anal sex, oral
Description: A big thank you to Behind Barz for designing this custom chastity belt.As gay men, we have been persecuted for sex and prohibited from action on our desires by force, ostritiziation, moral injunctions, and so-called divine decree. As a result, we are often touchy about boundaries, experiencing them as rules. However, rules are imposed from the outside, whereas boundaries are an experience of one's own inner knowledge and the intersection of action and constraint.As a modern gay culture, we fuck for permission. We fuck as many as possible. We find power in expansion of our empires, acquiring man after man. We might overlook the tremendous power of containment, not on moral authority, but because it can also like heaven to put ourselves through the hell of wanting and wanting for the pure pleasure of denial. It is a reclaiming and overturning of the prohibitions that have been placed upon our bodies from the outside in.This time, it is I who denies myself. Video concept by Finn Deerhart:
Duration: 00:13:18
Format: MPEG-4
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, ~8 000 Kbps avg, 0.129 bit/pixel
Audio: 44.1 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~229 Kbps
Filesize: 779 MB
Thumbnails:

Links:
Gainshade is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04855 секунды с 9 запросами