Поблагодарили 7 раз(а) в 7 сообщениях

All my threads

Jemasar Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Lola Paradise - Does Tits Tugs For The First Time

Lola Paradise - Does Tits Tugs For The First Time

Filesize: 1.28 GB / Format: MPEG-4 / Duration: 00:22:34
Video: AVC, 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, ~7 914 Kbps avg, 0.153 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, AAC LC, 2 ch, ~181 Kbps

Tags: sucking, fucking, cumshot, tits, first time, hardcore, suckin, blonde, big tits, oil, handjob, blond
Year: 2020
Cast: Lola Paradise

This is a first at XL Girls...Tits & Tugs for Lola Paradise, a woman whose tits are phenomenal.We asked Lola her thoughts about having breast-sex on-camera for the first time. Stud Steve Q. has the honor.XLGirls: First, Lola, in your opinion, why do you think a guy likes to rub his cock between a big-boobed woman's breasts?Lola: I think they like it because it s even better than fucking a pussy!XLGirls: What were your thoughts and s during the shooting of the scene with Steve, from the beginning to the end?Lola: I was very stressed. It was my first time with a guy on-camera, ever. I hope the scene is good and you will like it, guys! Next time will be better, I promise!XLGirls: Do you have any favorite positions for breast sex?Lola: It is hard to decide between kneeling and on my back. I think both of them.XLGirls: Do you like to use lubrication?Lola: You mean when I am titty-fucked? I like body lotion...baby oil, but, no, not...

https://hotlink.cc/w72ho0l0veg7/Lola..._Time.mp4.html
Jemasar is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03119 секунды с 9 запросами