Hard and Fast Custom Video

Actress:
Name: Hard and Fast Custom Video

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 545 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 20 min 16 s

When I’m in the mood for some self-bondage, I take my time to prepare everything I need and thoroughly plan it out.* Safety is key.* But first… the ass plug lol.* A girl’s gotta make sure that’s done before moving to the fun stuff.* I start gathering all the tools and toys I’ll need.* A pair of handcuffs, the Hitachi, a few chains, two penis gags and some scissors and key to the handcuffs, which I hung on the post behind me.* I dragged the cinder block to my desired spot and looped one chain on the cinder block.* Now that I’ve got everything in place, I begin zip tying my waist and below my chest.* Doubling up on the zip ties just because, the more, the better.* Next, I get my mouth wet and ready by warming up on the penis gag – lubricating it with my spit and sliding my tongue up and down, then in and out.* Once my throat has gotten a taste, I slip the smaller one inside my mouth and buckle it tight.* * Finishing up, I lock a small chain around my throat and station myself between the cinder block and wooden post.* Zip tying my ankles crossed, pinning my arms to the sides. then zipping the wand between my legs.* Finally, I connected the chain that was wrapped around the cinder block, turned the Hitachi on high and cuffed my hands behind my back.* The objective of the game was that I could not release myself until I reach orgasm.* By then, I was already*immensly*hot, sweating my butt off and worn out from trying to balance myself while zip tying the rest of my body.* I wanted to cum as quickly as I could but the longer I took, the sweatier I got and this only caused the wand to start sliding down my moist thighs.* With my hands cuffed, I still managed to reach around and hold the wand where I needed it, long enough to make myself cum.* I couldn’t*wait to cut the ties off and wind down!* Though it all happened so fast, it was definitely hard and so worth it!* That was so much fun!

DOWNLOAD: Hard and Fast Custom Video
cassiebig is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17124 секунды с 9 запросами