View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 08:52 AM   #12959
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Austin - Chapter 10: Boy Slave Auction (With Master Angus)

Studio: Boy For Sale

I knew it was coming, but it still surprised me when Master Myles returned me to the auctioneers. Nothing is forever, but as a slave, I devote myself completely to my owner. Its not easy to endure the physical demands they have sometimes, but I do my best to satisfy them for as long as theyll have me.
As I got back up on the auction block, I tried to stay calm and show my worth to my future owner. I wanted to make sure Master Myles didnt lose value on me, but I was still getting used to the idea that I would not be taking his thick, aggressive cock anymore.
As the bids came in and my body was once again put on display, I looked out into the sea of silhouetted men, all drinking their cocktails, flashing their wealth and power. Just feet from where my holes were probed and displayed, they observed my every move. They watched as my nipples were twisted, my nuts were tapped, and my ass stretched and filled for their amusement.
When the bidding ended, I watched a broad, beefy man walked.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Boy Austin - Chapter 10: Boy Slave Auction (With Master Angus)
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04389 секунды с 9 запросами