Default Ass Plugged and Pussy Roped While I Sleep

Ass Plugged and Pussy Roped While I Sleep

Info:
Name : Ass Plugged and Pussy Roped While I Sleep
Format : MPEG-4
File Size : 60.4 MiB
Resolution : 360 x 640
Runtime : 13 min 58 s

After the live show, “Ass Plugged The Entire Time”, I was voted not to remove the crotch rope or ass plug and sleep with it on. *I agreed that I would as long as I had enough votes. *Normally I change my outfit before going to eat but this time, I through clothes over my rope g-string. *The ride to the pizzaria was a bit punishing and definitely so at the restaurant. *I kept wanting to adjust myself but there was absolutely no slack! Came back to the house, got naked, and went to bed. *In all honesty, sleeping this way was my first experience. *I woke up several times that night but by 3pm, I felt as though I was starting to get use to it. *I slid my finger between my pussy and the rope and could feel that I was really wet. *Now, every movement only intensified the pleasurable feeling of the rope on my clit. *I fought the feeling and went back to bed and promised myself that I’d reward myself in the morning. *(I couldn’t WAIT *to wake up LOL). *Morning rolled around and I was eager to get myself off. *I grabbed rope, the 2″ ball gag, nipple clamps, and the wand. *I literally just woke up, so getting that big ball in between my teeth was something. *I frogtied my legs, leaned back, and worked myself with the Hitachi. *I was so hot, the moment the wand hit the rope over my clit, I was ready to cum. *I’d back it up and slow it down, then find myself grinding it until I came. *What a HOT experience! *Mmmmm….
Genre :

DOWNLOAD
elleypascal is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14581 секунды с 9 запросами