Lesbian Domination - Damsel in Distress Evanni Solei

Cast video:
Name: Lesbian Domination - Damsel in Distress Evanni Solei

Information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 291 MiB
Video: 720 x 1 280
Duration: 6 min 39 s

Genre: Ass Licking, Ass Sniffing, Bondage, Girl-Girl, Kelsey's Favorites!, Lesbian Domination, Pussy Licking
Description: PART 1: Evanni Solei made the mistake of walking alone in a parking lot. I threw her in my trunk and brought her to my home so I can take advantage of this ebony beauty. I drag her to the living room with her arms cuffed behind her back. I push her onto the couch, pull off her thong panties and make Evanni sniff her sweaty ass stink. I stuff her dirty panties in her mouth, then wrap tape around her head and ankles. Bound and gagged, I pull up her tank top, grabbing and slapping her natural tits. I push her over and spread her ass and pussy open to inspect my prize. I sniff her holes, smelling her sweat and fear. I rub her pussy and asshole then shove my face in her crotch for a taste. Then I pull her sitting up and straddle Evanni, making out with her taped up mouth.

Contains: Lesbian Domination, Damsel in Distress, Tape Bondage, Tape Gag, Panty Gagging, Struggling, Ass Sniffing, Pussy Sniffing, Ass Licking, Tit Play, Tit Slapping, Interracial, Ebony, Blonde, Petite

DOWNLOAD FILE: Lesbian Domination - Damsel in Distress Evanni Solei - 291 MiB
JxBadMood is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09327 секунды с 9 запросами