View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 08:57 PM   #12969
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Boy Austin - Chapter 9: Slave Boy (With Master Myles)

Studio: Boy For Sale

It was quiet in my cage. Nothing but me and my thoughts. I had woken from my sleep, hearing the sound of Master Myles moving in the next room. He likes to keep me away. Out of sight until he needs me. Its his prerogative and his right.
I dont mind. Im comfortable and warm, even though the only clothing I have is my sock and collar. The cage is big enough for me. Im not that big.
I could hear Master Myles pacing around, moving as if he was stressed or listless. Its become more and more common. He must be very important and have a lot on his mind. Its in these moments where he needs to unwind and destress. And its in these moments he comes into this room-this playroom-and takes me out of my cage.
Its easy. I know my role. He comes in, I rise to attention, he opens the cage, and he uses me as he needs to.
Today was no different. The handsome man walked in, carrying the look on his face that said he needed to be taken care of. He never smiled or showed any real affection. Just power a.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 984.0 MB

Download Boy Austin - Chapter 9: Slave Boy (With Master Myles)
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03096 секунды с 9 запросами