D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default The Training of Satine Phoenix, Day One

The Training of Satine Phoenix, Day One

Genre: Anal, Athletic, BDSM, Big Dick, Black Hair, Blindfold, Bondage
Actress name: Satine Phoenix
Training Profile Subject Id: 0927.11 Session Id: 5938 Stats Age: 28 Sign: Taurus Measurements: 34C - 26 - 36 Breasts: real Status: unowned History 3.5 years exp. Limited lifestyle experience started to model to experience BDSM Likes Ropes: the raw-er the better..., suspensions duct tape.. oh duct tape. the smell puts me into sub space build ups to heavy thudy floggers the grip of a man of my flesh animal play, breath play, clamps, blindfolds, hair pulling i love to get slapped in the face probing man hands as i'm tied up and totally helpless enjoys crying Dislikes neglect / silence Strengths excellent cocksucker naturally sensual presence good track record of pain and stress tolerance Weaknesses endurance Fears let's find out Limits cattle prod tazer names (degrading or humiliating ie: stupid, retard. Large animals: pig, cow etc... ) Pain Management Skills i used to be a pretty hard core masochist, but i'm not sure where my tolerance is any more Marking liberal policy with 2 week window for healing Sexuality overtly sensuous Orgasm suffers mild de-sensitization due to heavy vibrator use Masturbation tends to over-stimulate herself Fucking weak endurance, needs work on thigh strength Sucking exceptional with good deep throat skills Quotes I really love being the good girl. Being put into a predicament and proving to my sir that i am worthy of his sadistic touch i enjoy being told what to do and enjoy pleasing my sir and will try with all my might to make sure i do.

Video: 540 x 960
Duration: 1 h 28 min
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 969 MiB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 969 MiB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08783 секунды с 9 запросами