View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 09:54 PM   #12780
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Maid For Each Other My Angela White, Jill Kassidy

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

When Angela White meets her new robot maid, Jill Kassidy, for the first time, she's unsettled. Jill's so human-like and it gives Angela the creeps. Yet, she has a busy life and everyone keeps saying how great these are, so she figured she'd finally give it a chance.Although things are initially awkward between them, Jill's constant presence and innocence endears her to Angela. It's been so long since Angela let anyone close, having been burned in the past when wearing her heart on her sleeve. Yet, her wall slowly comes down and she finds herself looking forward to seeing Jill every day after work -- she's more to Angela than just the housemaid. Yet, she's afraid of confronting what she really feels for the droid... until Jill one day asks her about love.As Jill curiously listens, Angela stumbles, trying to explain what love is the best she can, even if she doesn't really feel she's the best person for the job. Even if she able to adequately explain it, would a robot be capable of trul.

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5718kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Maid For Each Other My Angela White, Jill Kassidy
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03322 секунды с 9 запросами