View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 11:31 PM   #19779
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

ScissorSit Goddess!

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Pixel Pixie
Video language: English

SCENE 1 Pixel Pixie applies a masterfully placed Prolonged Face Smother in one of her tiniest G-Strings of her collection. Forced to take whatever breaths he can manage from the underside of her perfect ass, Pixel's face seat struggles out of her tight Facesit once early to her disdain."Oh Come on!" Pixel says disapprovingly, shoving her slave's face back into its rightful place hard. There he must remain as she games, swaying to and fro with the smooth action of her videogame! As her ass massages his face with her weight, it's incredible just how long her slave manages to stay breathless under her Smother Wear. "Stay still! Let me enjoy MY GAME!" Pixel exclaims while nailing him with some Hard Face Thrusting Punishment!

Extreme sessions of Elongated Facesitting ensue, with Pixel dishing out Humiliating Face Rides to keep her gaming throne well disciplined "Oh yeah?! You're still being distracting!" she says, grinding his face into submission. "Sniff, kiss, and worship the hell out.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 977.5 MB

Download ScissorSit Goddess!
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12285 секунды с 9 запросами