Asiana Gets Double Teamed Part 1 – Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Actress:
Name: Asiana Gets Double Teamed Part 1 – Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 68.7 MiB
Resolution: 450 x 800
Duration: 11 min 30 s

My Punisher knows what I LOVE and that’s pain and pleasure at the same time but it’s not always easy delivering both simultaneously so he comes up with a master plan to give playtime a whole new experience. We score a hot local latina off the internet and bring her over to play. *All along, I have no knowledge of what he has planned but I’m thrilled at the idea. *She comes through and we are delighted. *Immediately, we get down to business. *Kitten sits a little nervous in her seat as Punisher warms me up and gives her a little show. *He ball gags me, nooses me, and ties my ankles together, moves my dress to the side to expose my tits. *He calls her to the two of us and tells her to taste me. *Without hesitation, she does as she’s told. *As my Punisher continues on to tie my elbows while Kitten gets warmed up as well. She runs her tongue across my nipples and begins touching me all over. *Her orders now, are to remove my panties while he spanks my ass and tosses me around but the fun has only begun. **Asiana Starr personal favorite!

DOWNLOAD: Asiana Gets Double Teamed Part 1 – Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03081 секунды с 9 запросами