View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 03:53 AM   #9787
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Johnny Harden And Friends (1982) - Johnny Harden, Steve York

Release Year: 1982
Cast: Johnny Harden, Steve York, Brady Lewis, The Sunpants
Genres: Shot on film, Wrestling, Solo, Huge Cock
Video language: English

A major spunkfest and a size-queen's Holy Grail. Johnny was one of the most popular performers "back in the day" and for very good reason - the guy could suck himself off. I don't mean he could get the tip of his head in; the guy gets a fucking mouthful of his head and bit of shaft, and it looks awesome. The box is a little misleading in that there's not really any real "action" between Johnny and the other guys, just some wrestling, cock fondling and jacking off. But holy hell, what scenes they are.

Johnny is shown in various "outfits" (cowboy, sailor, lumberjack, etc.) playing with his formidable tool, getting his groove on and then firing some (slo-motion) cumloads right in his own face and mouth. Amazing.

Steve York's ungodly huge cock slab genuinely startled me and got the sizequeen in me to sit up and fantasize about taking it all in. (In all likelihood impossible for most, but I'd sure as shit be willing to try). Great stuff, and a guaranteed solo lover and facial lover'.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:27
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 935kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 632.0 MB

Download Johnny Harden And Friends (1982) - Johnny Harden, Steve York
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10490 секунды с 9 запросами