View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 10:36 PM   #10013
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Adam Cub And Vander Raw

Studio: Chaosmen

I am still trying to push Adam Cubs boundaries. So far it has been tough.
Vander works great with everyone, so I thought I would use him as a secret weapon.
The first part of the video Adam is looking around and struggling to watch his dick get sucked. His cock sure doesnt have a problem with it. It is ironic that his body is totally in the game. His cock gets hard easily, and he cums pretty much on command. But his brain is definitely trying to come to terms with what is amazing body can do.
And that body IS amazing. He has so much mass and those pecs bulge in all the right places. He is Type 1 diabetic, so he doesnt mess around with any steroids. That body is all diet, hard work, and of course, genetics.
Vander does not mind servicing a hot straight guy. He gets in there, and gets Adams cock hard fast. He deep throats Adams cock easily, impressing Adam with his skills. Vander is stroking his own hard cock, and offers Adam to suck it. No go yet as he smiles and politely declines..

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 571.4 MB

Download Adam Cub And Vander Raw
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02803 секунды с 9 запросами