Self-Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video

Actress:
Name: Self-Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video

File information:
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 250 MiB
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Duration: 37 min 14 s

When I play around with self-bondage, I normally put myself in strict bondage predicaments but sometimes I like simplicity too.* Something that allows me to struggle and show off my body, especially with what I was wearing.* I wanted to have a little fun with it so I made it interesting by blindfolding myself and strategically placing the key under the pillows on the bed so I would need to hunt for them in order to free myself.* I started off by gagging myself with my favorite sized ball gag, then cuffing my ankles – admiring my pantyhosed legs and feet.* I was also wearing my 6″ stilettos so I did a little test walk in them before getting on the bed.* Once my ankles were cuffed, I put on the blindfold, cuffed my wrists, then struggled away!* Tossing and turning, getting myself into a hog cuff*position, spreading my legs, then rolling on to my side, then back onto my stomach again.* After wearing myself out, I hunt for the keys underneath the pillows but when I finally manage to find them, I inadvertently scoot them off the bed and leave myself screwed!

DOWNLOAD: Self-Bondage Gone Wrong Custom Video
cassiebig is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04621 секунды с 9 запросами