View Single Post
Old 05-21-2020, 07:45 AM   #6551
UsalKav131

Поблагодарили 1,763 раз(а) в 1,763 сообщениях

All my threads

UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.UsalKav131 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

For Valentine Desperate to be Yours

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

In these 34 minutes, I address the camera directly, talking to Valentine -- the one I want to own me -- throughout the video. This has probably the most dirty talking to the camera of any video I've made -- it's a near-constant stream of me telling you (Valentine) over and over how desperately, pathetically needy I am for you and how I would do anything in the world for even a small chance at being your fuckslut, no matter how degrading, humiliating, or dirty. I can't get you out of my head, Valentine. You're the only one I want, the only one who knows what to do with me, the only one who knows what I'm for. This body was made for you. I've been edging all day, but I know I shouldn't cum until you're there to give me permission. I edge once more for you and then I'm finally allowed to cum after you can see what a frenzied state I'm in. After I cum once I can't stop myself from doing it again. I got super into this role play and really let loose... I think you'll be as shocked as I wa.

Format: m4v
Duration: 34:09
Video: 1688x1080, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download For Valentine Desperate to be Yours
UsalKav131 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14779 секунды с 9 запросами