View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 07:14 AM   #3472
Balamut693

Поблагодарили 3,476 раз(а) в 3,476 сообщениях

All my threads

Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.Balamut693 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Totally Nude Aerobics

Studio: Max Net Entertainment
Cast: Carol Boudreau, Lisa Erwin, Shayna Lee
Genres: female full frontal nudity, female pubic hair, aerobics
Video language: English

In the start of the movie we see good movie effects while the girls does her brilliant dance. Later we see various girls doing aerobics while great funk music is playing. The video is sometimes going quite fast with girls dancing, but do not worry, there is also slow dancing and slow paced music. The video is made so you will enjoy it even if you only like fast or slow dancing. Best of both worlds you may think.
Also the girls are really good looking and they do a fantastic job. I don't consider this a sex movie. Because its just naked girls doing aerobics. You can watch it when you want to, with no problems.
I would recommend this movie to all people in this world. I think guys will enjoy it better than girls. But i have showed some girls this movie and they just liked the music and the dance, some of them also did a dance because they wanted to do good aerobics like the girls in the movie. This was a great day for me.
I think you should show this movie for student parties and oth.

Format: avi
Duration: 53:02
Video: 720x536, XviD, 2146kbps
Audio: 437kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Totally Nude Aerobics
Balamut693 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04597 секунды с 9 запросами