View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 03:58 AM   #28931
VikKing707

Поблагодарили 552 раз(а) в 552 сообщениях

All my threads

VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.VikKing707 Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Serious Bondage Hazmat Gear - Layered Rubber Threesome Pt 1

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

Enjoy this rubbery romp through a stunning mask and hood collection featuring studio gum, demask and some one of a kind custom creations that integrate gasmasks and hazmat gear. Immobilizing a submissive's head is sometimes seen as the "holy grail" of bondage.

I enjoy showing off a cupping set on modenarr's nipples before moving on to the truly heavy rubber gear. We take note of the size of his nipples before "enhancing" them with suction.

Bigger usually means better, right? Let's make those little male nips as perky as possible! Let's see just how big we can make them by the end of this scene.

However, the real star of this shoot isn't the cupping set or even the latex hood collection... My favorite piece of gear in the room is an integrated gas mask paired with an industrial rubber catsuit.

This suit is the ultimate in fetish hazmat gear! He looks like he is either ready for halloween or nuclear winter... Maybe both! There is something solid and a little scary about heav.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7884kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 940.9 MB

Download Serious Bondage Hazmat Gear - Layered Rubber Threesome Pt 1
VikKing707 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03872 секунды с 9 запросами